Sunday, April 4, 2010

16 and Counting

Luke informed our family today that he doesn't believe in the Easter bunny or Santa Clause; they are just a "BIG FAT FUN GAME!" he shouted at the top of his inside voice.  "Oh, and you know what else is a game? My sisters and brothers."  Yes, Luke has invisible siblings: 3 big sisters, 9 little sisters including baby girl twins, and 2 brothers.  "Their names are Millie, Tinkerbell, Claire, Jessie, and Jess.  My brothers are Bot and Geo.  Well, Jonah, too.  And the twins are Jessica and, um...(eyes rolling up and looking around the room) um...I don't remember the other one. Well, we can name her Mia since you like that name, Mom," he says in the most serious 5-year old voice.   

I'm sitting in my living room, looking around the house thinking, "No wonder my house is always a mess! Not only do I have 2 very active, rambunctious little boys, I have 14 children that I can't even see!  Huh, it's all making sense now."

What an imagination! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness - for a second, I thought that was your way of announcing you were pregnant with twins! Good thing I kept reading!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones