Tuesday, April 13, 2010

There's no crying in tee-ball...well, maybe just the first day...

Luke has waited in anticipation for this day for over a month: Tee ball started today!  Luke had fun practicing throwing, catching and hitting! He only cried 4, maybe 5 times.  He's sensitive when he's not perfect; boy do I know that feeling!

Listening intently to Coach.  He was telling the team to practice throwing at home with a partner, or throw at a tree in the back yard.  Luke speaks up so innocently, "I don't have a tree in my backyard...but I do have one in my front yard."
Ready to catch!
Pretending to have a mit.

Fielding stance.
Crying.


Luke catching a ball personally tossed by Dad! I love this picture.
Thumbs up = All is good in the end!
Fun was had by all!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What awesome pictures! This is going to be a fun season.

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones